This weekend, The Moore Company is moving its offices to St. Louis. The only personnel concerned in the move is R.D. Moore, Mrs. Peggy Peterson, Mrs. Novella Benson and Miss Alaine Norvell. John A. Watkins will remain in Marceline as manager of the plant. The $55,000 building now housing the Moore plant was financed by Marceline business and professional men and women. The first of the equipment of The Moore Company was moved to the plant in Marceline in June 1948 and the building was dedicated June 23.